Rock Static

a Rockateria for Triadidians, Cackalackians, and all the kids beyond

Friday, February 17, 2006

On the Filthiest Bus Ever


Filth Friday? Yes, yes! Oh, the exclamation point is so wrong.

But, why? I read this: a Kid Rock and Scott Stapp sex tape (CNN does explain that at no point do either have sex with each other--would that have redeemed it?). There are so many uncomfortable feelings inside: Rock and Stapp getting it on with groupies on a bus, filmed by multiple people-- what a sour scene. But you know what is the worst part to think about? Kid Rock and Creed toured together? The thought makes my mouth feel like I licked a public bathroom floor that Brit has just walked across barefoot. Additionally, CNN also titles the article "Rock, Stapp Sex Tape Due," as though this were some Hollywood project that had been simmering for years and was finally ready for the eyes of the world to see. My faith in everything is shaken. I can't go on.

And I thought I was depressed yesterday!